Privacy and Cookies Policy
The undersigned ClassicRentAuto S.R.L. is a company founded and governed by the Romanian law and has as its object of activity 7711 – Renting and leasing of cars and light motor vehicles. The contact person from behalf of the company is Cristian Trandafir (tel.: + 4 0744223708 , email: email@example.com)
Protection of personal data
This section shall explain under what conditions your personal data shall be used when you enter into commercial transactions with our company and where you can exercise your rights of access, data correction, deletion, opposition to processing, portability of data, and Restriction of processing.
All personal data we process are those you provide to us and for which you consent to processing. We shall not retrieve personal data about you from sources other than those specified in this section. Also, we shall not transfer your personal data to third parties except in the circumstances set forth in this data protection policy and the obligations imposed by the applicable law.
Your provision of personal data is required to meet our legal obligations to conduct our current business, as well as information necessary for us to fulfill our contractual obligations to conclude, run, modify, complete or terminate the contract with you. The provision of incorrect or incomplete data may make it impossible for us to comply with our legal and / or contractual obligations with the immediate consequence of the impossibility of executing the contract under the agreed terms and conditions.
Purpose of collecting personal data
We only process your personal data for legitimate purposes, for the purpose of concluding, conducting, executing, modifying, completing, terminating, commercial contracts between the undersigned and you. We shall use the data you provide us, strictly for the purposes described above. We shall process (if applicable) your personal data to respond to your requests and in particular to meet our contractual obligations. The processing of personal data is always based either on the execution of the contracts concluded with us, on the need to comply with a legal obligation, on our legitimate interest or on a major public interest or, as the case may be, on your consent if you have expressed your choice in this respect.
Categories of information we collect
The personal data we collect is those you provide either directly or through the companies with which the undersigned collaborates. Personal data processed are: Name, surname, home address, identity card details, personal identification number, driving license data, bank card details used, phone number, email.
Data is collected when you become our customer. The data shall be stored for at least the period stipulated by the law for the storage / archiving of the contracts for which they are collected and the related documents.
Services from third parties
In the course of our current business, we collaborate with companies and have the opportunity to obtain from them your personal data that shall be used only for the aforementioned purpose.
Who do we share with?
Your personal data shall be shared only for the purposes of the data protection policy. In this case, we ensure that our suppliers / employees provide adequate protection for the rights of individuals in connection with the transfer of their personal data. We store information in locations that are outside our direct control (e.g. servers), these being hosting services provided by our suppliers.
How do we protect your information?
We take organizational and technical measures to ensure that your data is protected and to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data. Your personal data are retained for the time required to accomplish the purposes stated in this section. We ensure compliance with the proportionality principle of data collection. In the event that there is an incident affecting the security of the personal data you have provided to us, you shall be notified of that. Your privacy and this policy settings may be affected by changes to the functionality of third-party providers such as social networks (if applicable), in which case we are not responsible for these changes. The information provided to the undersigned is processed in a way that ensures the total confidentiality of the processed data. In order to do this, we ensure that our employees know in detail their personal data processing responsibilities, and we also limit as much as possible the number of employees who come in contact with your data.
Where do we address for the exercise of the legal rights mentioned at the beginning of this policy and other rights conferred by law?
The rights conferred by the legislation on the protection of personal data are:
– the right to information- You can request information about the processing of your personal data;
– the right to rectification- You can rectify inaccurate personal data or fill it in;
– the right to delete the data(the “right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of the data, if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by the law
– the right to restrict processing- you can request restriction of processing if you are critical of the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
– the right to data portability – You may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that the data be transmitted to another operator
– the right to lodge a complaint- You can complain about the way of processing your personal data to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
– the right to withdraw consent- in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall only have effect for the future, the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal remains valid
– additional rights related to automated decisions: You can ask for and get human intervention about that processing, you can express your own point of view and you can challenge the decision.